Monday, April 11, 2022

Monday and the Apartment Sprayed

 I slept very poorly last night. I must have woke up five times. Most of the time, I got back to sleep. I have no idea what the problem was but I certainly did not sleep well last night. I finally just got up shortly before 5:00AM . I just couldn't stay asleep.

Stephen had contacted me last week and wanted to know if  I would be home today. He has a man from Neodesha  who will coming to spray the apartments and also their home in Owasso. I am nearly always home on Mondays so that was not a problem. I will be here. I even have the rest of my chicken and okra that I bought at the market on Friday to warm up for my lunch today.

Tomorrow when I go down to see Nancy, I will stop at US Cellular down at Bartlesville and see if someone there can tell me why when I get a notification of a text, I can never find out where it is and who it is texting me. That is the one thing about this phone that is a mystery to me. Every once in a while I can, but very seldom. The notification goes off  but there isn't a clue who is texting me. I had a notification early this morning but no idea who it was.

I am going to move the card table with the puzzle into the living room this morning and bring in a folding chair  to work on it from and set up a TV tray to put the remaining pieces on and get them off the dining room table. Right now the entire thing is blocking my way out of the dining room and the space is too small. Besides I need the dining room table for lunch.

Later I will phone the bank and tell them about my problem with their 11th street location's cash machine.  The woman ahead of me in line  took forever to move on. Finally she did. Then when it was my turn, I could not get my cash and the machine would not release my card back to me. That was evidently her problem too. I tried five or six times but it was stuck in there. I looked in my trunk for a pair of pliers but could not find any tools.. I was about to go across the street and buy a pair at Dollar General but I did not want to leave that card in the slot for fear the next person would be able to get it out. I tried one more time and it came out that time.

At church, I was telling Karan about it and she said that happened to a woman in line before her and so she went up to the old Condon bank drive through location which is also a Community State Bank location and got her money from that one. That's what I did too. I was afraid to put that card back in the drive through location on 11th street. Heck of  note! I will call them about it this morning.

More later... 

I finally finished that puzzle. I worked on it all morning and when i finished I noticed there were five pieces missing. But it was really a bear to do. I will wait awhile before starting another one. It is good to have an option though instead of reading every day like I had been doing. Besides, it's good for my mind.

I went to the market and bought a dozen eggs. I had had my present dozen for three months so I just threw them away. I knew they would be no good after all that time. 

The man from Neodesha came and sprayed for bugs. I had seen one spider and that was about all since Steve had sprayed annually. I imagine that kept them down. But it had been a year since Steve had sprayed. So I am sure it needed it. The name of his company is "Chase Pest Control". 

At noon, I warmed up my chicken and okra in the microwave and had it for my lunch. Later I went up to Mr. G's and had a small butter pecan flurry for dessert. I love those things but I have to get just two a week or I will gain weight.

I read for awhile then took a break.

It was supposed to have rained today bu the sun is shining brightly. 

It's 6:06PM now and I have been reading this afternoon and am tired of it now, I just called Krystal about mowing for me this weekend but I just got her voicemail  and left her a message. Hopefully she will call me back with an answer when she's free.

I am charging my watch again on the computer. It only held a charge for a week. I am hoping it is charging again. I think it is. Yes, the light on the computer is flashing now so it is charging. 

I will take my bath at 7:00PM and try to stay up until 9:00. I am hoping I will  sleep better tonight. 

It's 6:49PM now and I will go take my bath and put my pajamas and robe on and read  until 9:00PM

So more later...

No comments: