Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Wednesday and a Hair Appointment

I slept well again last night and was up shortly before 5:00AM. I have dressed and got myself ready for the day. My appointment is at 9:00AM this morning in Coffeyville. Afterward I will come home and go to the market here in Caney. I need a few things again. At lunchtime, I will eat the other half of my sandwich from Dink's yesterday..

When it gets light I want to see how my bedding plants held up overnight. I still have the red salva to plant. It will be hard to find a place for all of it but it will add some more color if I can. 

It was 79 degrees last night at bedtime. I turned on the air conditioning to get to sleep and I slept well. Now I have turned it back to heat. It's 52 degrees this morning. The weather just can't seem to make up it's mind to be spring or winter. It's 6:19AM now and the furnace just came back on.

It's 6:29AM now and I will go check and see if there are any cats here for breakfast. And I will check "the weather on the 8's" too. 

So far the bedding plants look fine. The weather hasn't come on yet but I stepped out the back door to check on the bedding plants.And so far there are no cats out there to be fed.

Scruff showed up about 7:30AM for her breakfast. She ate her fill and then left and I took the cat food back into the garage and covered it. 

About 8:15AM I left for Coffeyville to go to the bank and get some money for the week and also to get my hair done. They had got their bank machine repaired. I also stopped by their Sonic and bought a cherry limeade slush. After I got my hair done, I came on back home and went to the market and bought water, tissues and instant oatmeal.

Then I came home and checked my bank account. My social security had come in. So I checked my bank balance and then  transferred another $100 to my saving account. I am trying to build it up again after paying for that crown and also the repair to my car. This is the third month I have done that. I need an emergency savings account and mine was about depleted after those large expenditures.

I don't want to get out in the wind with my fresh hairdo. And it's been trying to rain too. 

More later... 

 May be an image of African daisy and outdoors 

This is after I putting bedding plants among the bulbs. I started that last evening and finished it this afternoon. Now if they just don't freeze.

It's 3:24PM and I will go back to my reading.... 

More even later...

It's 7:30PM and I have just had my bath and put my pajamas on and robe.

I see Stephen got his weed and feed on the yards. I was reading when he did that and just caught a glimpse  of him as he was doing his back yard.

Blondie came for supper but I didn't see Scruff this evening. She was here this morning for her breakfast.

 I will read until 9:00PM and then go to bed.

No comments: