Sunday, April 10, 2022

Sunday and Church

I slept well last night although I was up once in the night. I got back to sleep easily. I got up at 5:00AM and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I am eating my breakfast now...here in the den as usual. The dining table and card table are full of puzzle pieces. This puzzle is a doozy.

I am dressed for church. For me, that means slacks instead of jeans. I haven't worn a dress in years. I can be buried in one when that time comes. I have a couple in the closet.

It's 6:01AM now and I think I will go watch the weather forecast and check to see if any cats are out there waiting for their breakfast.

Both cats were here this morning..very hungry it seems. I have their food out there now. Even after Blondie was gone, Scruff stayed and ate like she hadn't had anything in a week. It had only been three or four days since I had fed her. She's gone now and I took the food into the garage and covered it. 

I did get the weather forecast though. Today is to be 82 degrees and  partly cloudy and windy...again. Rain tonight. Tomorrow is to be 64 degrees and showers.Tuesday is to be 83 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Wednesday is to be 65 degrees and thunderstorms and wind, Thursday is to be 66 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday 74 degrees and AM showers, Saturday is to be 67 degrees and partly cloudy. That's it for the week.

My grand daughter, Christina posted this picture of Bob and me on her facebook . 

May be an image of 1 person, standing, outdoors and tree 

That's the house on Catalina we are standing in front of. He would have been in his middle 70's and I would have been in my early 70's. I moved into the fourplex after he died and sold that house. It had way too many painful memories. Bob died under hospice while we lived there...a day before his 80th birthday. We lived there seven years. A couple of years later, I sold the house and moved into the fourplex in Coffeyville. I moved here to Caney in 2020.

So More Even Later...

It's 4:19PM now and I have been working all afternoon on that puzzle. It really is a doozy. I am making some headway on it but I am far from finished with it.

This is my immediate family...all but Bob, he has passed away.

 May be an image of 5 people and people standing 

That is Bob with me!The ones in the back are my kids.

I will go take my bath now and read until bedtime at 9:00PM

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I enjoyed seeing you and Bob.

Suemn said...

Thanks for sharing pictures of your family. Very nice!