Monday, May 2, 2022

Monday and Laundry

I am up and around at my usual 5:17AM and have even stripped my bed and remade it and have the laundry in the dryer already. I slept pretty well last night. When it gets light outside, I will take my trash out. They don't pick it up until tomorrow morning but my trash bag is completely full. I need to put a clean one in the kitchen trash container.

Very few programs work on this laptop now. I can still blog using it and even get into my bank account but I can't use the e-mail or open any documents in My Documents.  Luckily I still have the desktop computer so I can get my  e mail on it and even open the documents on it. After Cox Complete Care got the conflicting security programs off it, it has not frozen again. I even had to use the Zoom program on the desktop computer when I watched the Mission Center worship service last night. Keith will be bringing me another laptop when he and Esther come over the Memorial Day weekend.

I don't have anything else planned for today..just the laundry... and if the weather permits, I will get the trimming done. Krystal mowed yesterday but I didn't get the trimming done.  

I will go check out the "weather on the 8's" now. It's only 5:38AM so surely the cats wouldn't be out there this early.

The weather channel says we will have 70 degrees today but are forecast for strong thunderstorms, Tuesday is forecast for 66 degrees and cloudy, Wednesday is to be 70 degrees and thunderstorms and a possibility of hail. Thursday 71 degrees and thunderstorms and Friday 73 degrees and partly cloudy and Saturday 77 degrees and mostly sunny. A possibility of hail is forecast for those days with thunderstorms...especially today and Wednesday and Thursday. Sunday is to be 84 degrees and mostly sunny.

I guess I will stay home and inside those days.

I got the laundry dried, folded and put away.

I have been watching CBS news this morning. I ordered a book they were discussing. It is called "This Will Not Pass". I should have it in less then a week. 

So, more even later...

It's 3:06PM now and I just finished another book on my Kindle. I had some more of my chicken and noodles for my lunch. I warmed it up in the microwave. It was still very good. I have just enough for one small helping and then I will have it finished.

We are under a tornado watch now. I just heard from David Harkin that we  have Bunco on Wednesday and if it doesn't hail, I will attend. I have plenty of cookies I can take for treats.  

It's 5:18PM now and I have been looking for a note I received from my son, Scott, years ago. I had it until I cleaned the den room last week and now I can't find it. I am afraid I accidentally shredded it along with some other old papers I meant to shred. I had kept it for years but I have looked everywhere for it the past couple of days and I am afraid it's gone for good. 

I see thunderstorms with damaging winds and large hail are possible about 7:00PM until 10:00PM and possibly a tornado with some storms. The weather says "be prepared and have a plan". I wish Stephen would be able to put his car away. It's setting in the driveway now. I don't know whether there are things in his garage taking up the space or if his car is just too big for the garage.

It's a little past 5:30PM now and I plan to take my bath at 7:00PM and go to bed at 9:00PM

No comments: