Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Wednesday and a Hair Day and Bunco

I slept pretty well again last night and was up shortly before 5:00AM, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day.

I will go over to Coffeyville for my hair appointment at 9:00AM this morning and afterward read in my Kindle until 1:00PM when we play Bunco. That's the tentative plan at least. I hope it doesn't hail while I am there. I will leave here about 8:30AM. Right now I am having my breakfast here in the den as usual.

I will check out the weather forecast in a little while. It's just 5:28AM right now. A little later I will check for the cats. They may not be there as early as 8:15AM, That's a little early for them. They may miss their breakfast.

More later...I want to go get the latest forecast.

I just got to the TV in time to se the latest forecast on "the weather on the 8's". Scruff came for her breakfast too. I got her food as soon as I got the forecast and she ate heartedly and as she was eating, Blondie came too but he evidently had eaten at home because he didn't eat anything...just checked her out and left. As soon as she finished and left, I took the cat food back into the garage and covered it. 

The forecast didn't have any hail in it today...just thunderstorms. Today is to be 61 degrees and thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 69 degrees and thunderstorms, Friday is to have 72 degrees and clouds and that PM sunny, Saturday is to be 82 degrees and sunny, and Sunday 89 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 92 degrees and sunny and windy and Tuesday 88 degrees and partly cloudy and windy.  That's the week ahead.. 

It's 7:50AM and I have been watching the news. I will leave for Coffeyville in about 30 minutes. I will stop at Sonic there and get a cherry limeade slush before I go to the beauty shop.  

 More even later.. 

I read in my Kindle until time for Bunco. Then we played until 3:00PM. I took my leftover coffee cake to Marilyn and stayed awhile and visited with her. I got home about 4:50PM. It lightly rained all the way home.

It's nearly time for the CBS evening news. I will get back to this later...

I watched the CBS news and then read awhile. The rain has started again and it's really pouring out there. The guttering must be full because the water is pouring over the edge of it instead of down the downspout. It's almost 6:40PM and I think I will take my bath. I see the most intense rain and storm is near Oklahoma City. We have rain here but they have serious storms there.

I will read until 9:00PM when I plan to go to bed.

No comments: