Saturday, May 7, 2022

Saturday and No Particular Plan

I slept very well last night probably because I took two Melatonin tablets.  I was only up once in the night and I got right back to sleep afterward. I also slept until 5:00AM and it's 6:05 right now and I am eating my breakfast here in the den. It was a very good night's sleep! 

In just a little bit I will check on the cats and watch "the weather on the 8's" too. Then I will get back to my book after all of that.  

Both cats were there and so I fed them both. The are gone now so I will bring the food back in the garage and cover it.

I finally caught "the weather on the 8's" . Today is to be 78 degrees and sunny, Sunday is forecast to be 86 degrees and cloudy and windy, Monday 90 degrees and sunny and windy, Tuesday 91 degrees and mostly sunny, Wednesday 90 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday 90 degrees and mostly sunny. Friday 88 degrees and partly cloudy.

That's it for the next week.

I will go watch the news now and read the book later... 

It's 7:35AM now.

It's 10:41AM now and I have been reading all morning. I am tired of it now and will find something else to do. It is 66 degrees out and the sun is shining brightly. 

When the mail came, I had a beautiful card from my older son and his wife...with some lovely sentiments.

More even later... 

I put gas in the mower and blew some of the dirt off it with the blower. I imagine Krystal will want to mow tomorrow after church. She works at Pizza Hut after she works at the Bartlesville post office weekdays and Saturdays then she works two days a week at the local Pizza Hut . So Sundays are her usual choice. 

I went to the Caney Market and visited their Deli area and bought some chicken and Okra and green beans and a biscuit for my lunch. It was very good. I have enough for another meal too.

I have read all afternoon and it's 5:25PM now. I am tired of reading too. 

I bought some more hummingbird feed at the hardware store and made up some fresh food for them. 

I watched the CBS news and Lucky Dog, both of which I had recorded. I like to record what I watch and then I can delete the commercials. Most of the commercials are terrible...usually pharmaceuticals.  I believe encouraging the use of pharmaceuticals is something doctors should do if they are necessary...not something the pharmaceutical companies should be doing. No wonder almost all medicine is so expensive.  They pay a fortune for those TV commercials. Then they add the cost to the medicines.

It's already a little past 7:00PM and I will take my bath next. I believe I will have a banana for my supper. Later, I will go on to bed about 9:00PM or so.

 

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Many see the drug ads and go to the Dr.and request certain drugs. What a mess the world is in. I have no prescriptions yet, but blood pressure meds may be coming to me soon. Mine b p seems to stat a little high.

Margie's Musings said...

I only take two and both are the smallest dosage available. One is a blood pressure pill and the other a thyroid pill.