Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Tuesday and Laundry

I slept well last night and was up shortly before 5:00AM. Of course, I took two Melatonin tablets and that helped, I'm sure.

I am doing laundry this morning and having my breakfast here in the den. It's 6:01AM now. In a little bit I will go see if there are any cats out there for breakfast and check on "the weather on the 8's"....as soon as I finish my breakfast.

I just put the laundry in the dryer. 

So more later... 

Both cats were there for their breakfast and I even caught "the weather on the 8's" too. 

I took their food out to them.

Today's temperature is supposed to be 89 degrees and partly cloudy.  Wednesday's is to be 90 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 91 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 87 degrees and thunderstorms, Saturday is supposed to be 86 degrees and partly cloudy, and  Sunday is to be 82 degrees and partly cloudy, and Monday 86 degrees and partly cloudy. It doesn't look like any sunshine this week.

The cats finished eating and left so I put their food back in the garage and covered it.

Then I folded the clothes out of the dryer and put them away.

It's 9:40AM and I have been reading a new book on Kindle. ..another detective story...

More even later.... 

Well, I finished the book and will have to download another one after the Kindle charges again.

I went up to Mr. G's and had a small butter pecan flurry for my luncheon  dessert.

For $3.19 you can hardly beat it for a treat.

It's 7:09PM and I have just had my bath. I plan to read the newly downloaded book until 9:00PM and then go to bed.

 

 

No comments: