Friday, July 29, 2022

Friday and No Particular Plan.

I had a hard time sleeping last night and finally just got up in the middle of the night and worked on the computer to get the bulletin ready for Leslie to print off for my August 21st sermon. There was no more sleeping. I will get dressed shortly and get myself ready for the day.

I am hoping for more rain today. We certainly need it.

More later..after I'm dressed.

I'm dressed now and ready for the day. I don't really have a plan for today. The apartment is clean and the weather is cooler. If it doesn't rain today I will have to water the flowerbeds and hanging plants again. 

Both cats came for their breakfast this morning but Blondie just ate a little and left. Scruff stayed a little longer and ate but now she is gone too. I imagine she is under the hedge waiting to eat some more when she is ready to do it.

I caught the weather easily this morning.Today is to be 85 degrees and rain, Saturday 79 degrees and rain, Sunday 91 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Monday 94 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday 99 degrees and sunny, Wednesday will be 99 degrees and sunny Thursday 99 degrees and mostly sunny.  So it will be back to the heat after the next three days. Drat! Well.. we still have all of August to go before it begins to be more moderate.

I have been reading all afternoon and didn't even eat lunch but I finished my book and started another. It is 4:06PM now. In a little while I will turn on the CBS evening news. That comes on at 5:30PM.

More even later...   

I am having another peanut butter and jelly sandwich for supper. I seem to be making a habit of peanut and butter and jelly sandwiches lately. That's alright. I like them.  

It's 5:17PM now and the CBS evening news will be on at 5:30PM. Then at 6:00PM, I will take my bath and read some more until bedtime at 9:00PM or so..

 

 

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I hope you send some rain my way. We really need it badly.

Margie's Musings said...

So far we haven't had any today yet.