Sunday, July 17, 2022

Sunday and Church

I slept well last night and was only up once. And at that time I also took my meds. I think I slept well because I didn't go to bed until 10:00PM. That often makes all the difference. I got up shortly before 5:00AM. I dressed and got myself ready for the day.

Although the reunion was a great experience, it was also exhausting to me. The fellowship, the classes, and the preaching services were wonderful and that made it worth the exhaustion. Karan and I shared a cabin and she is very easy to be around. She has always been a good friend. She is preaching today.

I will be meeting Gay at Just Us in Cherryvale at 12:30PM for lunch.

Both Scruff and Blondie came for breakfast so I fed them and they ate their fill and left. I put the cat food away in the garage and covered it up.

I caught both the weather and the cats this morning.The weather is going to be something else. Today it will be 100 degrees and morning showers. Monday is to be 98 degrees and sunny, Tuesday will be 107 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is forecast to be 104 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday 103 degrees and sunny, Friday 105 degrees and mostly sunny and Saturday 108 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week's weather forecast.

I have been watching Good Morning America and the CBS weekend news.

It is getting close to 9:00AM when I want to leave for church.

I will get back to this later after lunch with Gay.

We had a nice lunch and Gay insisted on buying my lunch. We also had a very nice visit.  I got home an hour later.

When I got home I wrote letters to those in the congregation who were not at church and  sent them bulletins. Then I got those in the mail at the post office.

I went to Dollar General and bought a few groceries and what I couldn't find there, I found at the Caney Market.

Now I am getting ready to watch the CBS news at 5:30PM and perhaps later I will try to catch the Mission Center service.

I am recording 60 Minutes this evening.

I tried to access the links Leslie sent me but I couldn't get any of it to work....any of them. So I will try zoom later this evening, I guess.

Zoom on the laptop, where there is a camera, will no longer work. I need to get another camera for the desktop computer. The one I bought for it earlier  just lasted a short time before it died.That was a waste of money.

More even later...

I tried to access desktop computer Zoom but the camera has burned out and I would need to order another one. The zoom on the laptop, where there is a camera, wouldn't work anymore.

I guess I will just take my bath. It's nearly 7:00PM and then I will read again after that. Before I go to bed I will copy my blog onto Keith's. I want to stay up until 10:00PM because I sleep better when I go to bed later.

.

 

No comments: