Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Tuesday and a Good Night's Sleep

I slept very well last night and only woke up once and took my meds and went right back to bed.....and back to sleep. I got up shortly before 5:00AM and made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I am having my breakfast now in here in the den while I blog.

In a little while I will go watch the news and check on the cats. It's only 5:52AM now. I also want to check the bank. My car and rental insurance has never cleared the bank yet.

Well, finally the car and rental insurance cleared the bank.  Lacey was supposed to have deposited my check last Wednesday but she forgot until Friday. This is Tuesday and it just now cleared the bank.

I will go check on the cats now.

Only Scruff came for breakfast this morning. She was looking for Blondie too but he hasn't shown up this morning yet.  He must be in the house where his owner lives due to the heat. Scruff has come back twice to eat more.

More later.... Finally I got the "weather on the 8's" and it isn't good!

Today it is to be 108 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 104 degrees and mostly sunny,  Thursday is to be 105 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 105 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday 105 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday 106 degrees and sunny, Sunday 106 degrees and mostly sunny and Monday 105 degrees and partly cloudy.

Tomorrow is Bunco at the senior center and I am ready.They cancelled the last Bunco game and I froze the treat I had bought for it so I am ready. I got it out and thawed it overnight yesterday.

Scruff came back to eat more twice. I think she is finished now and I will bring the cat food back in the garage and cover it before ants get into it.

I went out and watered all the flowers while it was cool enough to be out there. It is just 67 degrees right now at 7:23AM.  I also cleaned the boxes  out of my garage  except for those boxes that have picture puzzles in them .

More later.... Now I'm going to read. It is 8:15AM.

I read until lunchtime and then I went down to Copan Restaurant for lunch. That place was very noisy! One man in particular spoke at the top of his voice. I ate my small chef salad as fast as I could and then got out of there. When I eat out I really don't enjoy everyone talking so loud..especially that man...that you can't even hear yourself think.  

More later. I want to go get the mail. 

I got the mail and there wasn't much in it...just trash.

I did trim the hedge this afternoon and balanced my checkbook. 

Suzanne called me and visited on the phone a while. It was good to hear from her again.

Then I read all afternoon and finished another book and downloaded another to my Kindle to take it's place.

I was going to ask Stephen, my landlord, if he thought I should have my yard mowed tomorrow afternoon but I see he is over there this evening mowing his so I guess I will have Krystal mow mine late tomorrow afternoon.

I have a 9:00AM appointment at the beauty shop in the  morning and in the afternoon I will play Bunco at the senior center.. 

 It's 7:09PM now and it's time to take my bath. I plan to go to bed about 9:00PM to 10:00PM.

No comments: