Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Wednesday and Bunco

I slept pretty well last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM.  I have made my bed and got myself ready for the day and am having my breakfast here in the den I have an 8:30AM hair appointment this morning in Coffeyville and then will read at the senior center until time for Bunco at 1:00PM.  I may walk around the Country Time mall too and see what all is new just for something to kill some time. I ought to go to the senior center exercise class after the hair appointment but the classes are completely different anymore.

I see by the Guardian news that the secret service deleted the text messages Trump and others sent on the January 6th riot the day the capitol was attacked.  They were unable to retrieve any but just one. That sounds like a conspiracy within the secret service to protect Trump. They were directed beforehand to back up all of them before deleting them from the phones.  They ignored that direction. 

More later ...I want to check the weather and the cats.

I caught the cats first and took their food out to them but Blondie didn't eat at all. I figure he is eating at his home. Scruffy ate and then lay down under the hedge to rest in the shade. I left the food for awhile.She often comes back for seconds.

I did catch the weather too though and it is going to be  a scorching week.

Today will be 105 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday will be 106 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 103 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday will be 106 degrees and sunny, Sunday will be 106 degrees and partly cloudy and Monday will be 105 degrees and partly cloudy and Tuesday is to be 106 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week! Hot, Hot, and more Hot!!

I did go out and water the flowerbeds. I am trying my best to keep the flowerbeds and hanging baskets watered.

More later...I want to be sure the ants are not getting into that cat food.

I read until time to leave for the hair appointment. I washed my car on eighth street and dried it too. It really didn't need to be vacuumed out so I didn't do that. I did got to the library and read a library book and after I read in the time to go to the senior center,  I checked out the book to finish reading at home.Then I went up to the senior center and read some more until time for Bunco.

I won the $10.00 for "most Buncos". Then I went out to Marilyn's to visit but she must have gone to the market after she left the senior center. She wasn't home. So I just came on back home.

I have read my mail...mostly junk....and will probably not eat anything for supper. There were quite a lot of "junk snacks" and I ate some of those so I am not hungry.

I watered the flowerbeds again when I got home. It is terribly hot. They will burn up if I don't water.

Krystal should be coming to mow this evening.

It is 4:06PM now and I will get back to one of my books.

Krystal will come mow around 7:00-7:30PM when it is cooler. It is 102 degrees now. Stephen mowed his last evening after it cooled down some.

More later...

Krystal came about 7:15PM and mowed. I trimmed. We were both sweating but we both drank water. She left just now. It's 8:41PM now and I am going to take my bath now.  I gave the leftover cake to her to give it to her family. They didn't eat much of it at Bunco.

I will read until I get tired and then go to bed.

Now for a bath!!!




 


No comments: