Sunday, September 18, 2022

Sunday and A Wonderful Time

I am home now. Leslie dropped me off about 30-45 minutes ago. We are both very tired..different bed..great hotel but not the same as home but lots of meetings too. But we met a lot of old friends I hadn't seen since about 2017 or so. The program was wonderful and the most of the presentations were very good. We had a hymn fest this morning before everything broke up and we started home. We stopped at an Applebees and had lunch at Ottawa. We had fish and chips with peach tea. I hadn't had that in a long time. 

I am planning to go to go see Nancy tomorrow as usual in Bartlesville. I will try to be there at 10:30AM. I want to do some laundry here in the morning before I leave. 

I see we have a severe water conservation now and we aren't supposed to even water flowerbeds. That means my flowers will die if they are not watered. Oh well...

I did go out and pick up the leaves that fell from my neighbor to the south's tree.l Have to do that at least once a week.

More later ...

I am recording 60 Minutes again this evening so I can watch the Mission Center's evening worship service on Zoom. Unfortunately my new mike was not working and I don't know why.It has been working but isn't now. 

It's 6:43PM now I guess I will take my bath and later go watch my recording of 60 Minutes.Then I will put my pajamas on and get ready to go to bed at 9:00PM.



4 comments:

Dianne said...

Glad you are safely home and had a nice time..I missed your daily blog.

Dianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margie's Musings said...

Thank you, Dianne! I am back to daily blogging again now.

Galla Creek said...

Looks like we are going to have a hot week. Summer is holding on.