Monday, October 24, 2022

Monday and a Visit to Nancy

I slept well again last night and was up a little before 5:00AM.  I dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for the day. 

I have some laundry going and it's in the dryer now.

Sally called me last night and wants me to take her to Bartlesville to her job at the YMCA there when I go to see Nancy this morning. That's not a problem. I go to see Nancy every Monday anyhow. Sally says she thinks the problem with her van is the transmission and she doesn't trust it. I can certainly understand that. After she gets off work at 11:30AM, I will take us to lunch before I bring Sally home to Caney and Nancy back to the assisted living. I believe that will be the plan. If we eat in Bartlesville then I could take Nancy back to the assisted living before I take Sally back home. That would save me another trip back to Bartlesville to take Nancy back there. Besides, I took her to Caney last week to see her house and some friends of hers at Eggbert's there.

I will go check out the weather forecast and the cats now. It's a little early for the cats but you never know.

I finished my breakfast and coffee and am now ready to drink my Chai Latte. I even balanced my checkbook.

So more later...

I get into the living room just in time to catch the weather forecast....and Scruff...who was hungry!

I fed her after I swept off a pile of leaves from the front door. She has either gained weight or is pregnant....I can't tell which. She is still eating hungrily.

Here is the forecast. Today is to be 74 degrees and and thunderstorms (and 100% chance of rain), Tuesday is to be 62 degrees and AM rain (and 100% chance of rain), Wednesday is to be 68 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 68 degrees and partly cloudy. Friday is to be 63 degrees and AM showers, Saturday 61 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 61 degrees and partly cloudy and Sunday is to be 66 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the forecast..sounds very hopeful!

More later....

I got the laundry dried and folded and put away. That ought to take care of it for another week. Next week, I will strip the bed again. I do that every two weeks.

I believe Scuff has finished eating now. I started to put that cat food away earlier but she came rushing back and ate some more. So I left it out there awhile longer.

It's not light out yet. It's only 6:55AM and it usually doesn't get light anymore until about 7:30AM. so I probably won't walk this morning since I will be picking up Sally at 8:00AM. She lives at 1st and Main so that's awhile away from me.  

What do you know! I was just getting ready to put away that cat food and now Blondie is out there eating. It's a good thing I left it out there. He is just finishing up now. Maybe I will get to put it away after all.

More even later....

I did get it put away. And then at 7:30AM I went to get Sally. We drove to Bartlesville and I took her to the YMCA where she teaches several classes.

Then I went out to the Walmart's across from Nancy's Assisted Living where she is living now and later to Nancy's home at the Assisted Living building, There were several things I can get there in Bartlesville at the Walmart where she is living.Things I couldn't get at our Caney Market. I got them there at their Walmart. Then I went to get Nancy up and have her get dressed. I had visited with her as she dressed and until time to go pick up Sally. Then we went out to Dink's Bar B Q and had lunch. After that, I took Nancy home...it was pouring down rain by then and I drove under the shelter at the front of the building so she would not get wet..  Then I drove back to Caney and took Sally home. It rained all the way.

I came home and read my mail...mostly junk. 

More later...I guess I will read awhile. ....

It's 7:04PM Now and I have just finished my bath and put my pajamas and robe on. I will read awhile before going to bed at 9:00PM..my regular bedtime. This present book is pretty boring and I may not finish it. It depends..maybe it will get more interesting.

Anyhow, that my present plan.

No comments: