Saturday, October 29, 2022

Saturday and a Complication

I woke up this morning and realized I had my hair appointment on Wednesday for my color and cut and that is the day of my tour to Overland Park to the dinner theater. I guess I will have to cancel my hair appointment because the tour as been paid for for several months. What a mess! This entire week has been a disaster.

Once again the laptop says "server not found".  It may just be finished. Even though Cox says the mess is over and everything is working and we all have a signal...my laptop can no longer find the signal on a regular basis. And even this desktop computer often says "Signal not found"...like right now...

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

So sorry you are dealing with this internet issue. Hope it’ll be resolved soon.

Galla Creek said...

Hope you are back online soon.