Thursday, October 27, 2022

Thursday and Internet Problems

I slept well last night but today I am having problems with the internet. I cannot log on to anything on the laptop computer and I am not sure I can get onto my blog on the desktop computer. I ill try and see if it's just the laptop or if I have access on the desktop. The desktop computer seems to be working fine but the laptop is not getting the internet at all. I tried rebooting it but when it came back up it still didn't find the internet. Now I am having problems with  access to the internet on the desktop too.

Well, thank goodness it isn't my computers. I called Cox and their internet is down in our area. They will text me when the service is restored.

It appears local service is working sporadically but I can't get out of the immediate area. I can't reach my bank in Coffeyville.

I did manage to get the weather report on the TV even though I have limited use of the internet. I still can't get any site out of town.

Today is supposed to be 68 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 68 degrees and partly cloudy too, Saturday is to be 65 degrees and cloudy,  Sunday is to be 65 degrees and mostly cloudy, Monday is to be 72 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 75 degrees and sunny, Monday is also to be 75 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 75 degrees and sunny, and Wednesday is to be  74 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the next week's weather if it will just post now. 

I called Sally and asked her to go to Copan Restaurant for lunch. She was delighted to do that. That's what we did. Then I took her to Coffeyville to get a key made for her 1999 Pontiac. We thought we had it done because Ace Hardware did have blanks for a 1999 Pontiac but for some reason the new key did not work. She will have to go back to Ace Hardware in Coffeyville and have them try again.

The only internet I can get is local. I can't log onto my bank because Coffeyville is out of WiFi too. 

I called the bank and they gave me the amount of Esther's deposit. It is 3:41PM now. Still no internet on anything that is not local. My bank...for example...which is in Coffeyville...

More even later...

I have been reading this afternoon..luckily I have library books because I have no wifi for my Kindle...so I have been reading a library book. I also have no internet access for my laptop and barely have any for my desktop computer.

It is 6:25PM so I will go check if the cats are out there hungry.

So more later...No the cats were not out there.

I will take my bath now. It's almost 7:00PM.I will try to get back to this later...after my bath.

So More even later...

I will read my book until 9:00PM. The internet is very sporadic. The laptop is down now...no internet. So far this desktop is holding on....barely.

.

No comments: