Friday, November 25, 2022

Friday and the Kids Leave

Again, I slept well last night. I was up at 5:00AM to dress and put away the trundle bed. Keith is an early riser too so I may have to wait until later to get into the  bathroom to brush my teeth and put my makeup on for the day. I checked my e-mail, sent the spam on to Cox to deal with and deleted what was just junk. 

I made the trundle bed and  put it away the first thing this morning as soon as I was dressed.

I think Keith may be in the bathroom shaving. I heard some noise in that direction.  

They will be leaving today and will be going to Tulsa to catch their plane later this afternoon.

Keith is up so I will get back to this later...

I got my makeup done and Keith and I had our oatmeal.  Esther is up now but I think at this point she is just having coffee.

Scruff has come back twice to eat some more cat food. I left it out there this time. She may come back again. When I am sure she has left for good, I will take it back to the garage and cover it again. 

Scott and Ginger left John and Leslie's at 4:00AM this morning to get back to Tennessee. It was so wonderful to see everyone this Thanksgiving. 

Finally the weather came on the TV and I  always like to add that forecast to my blog. Today will be 58 degrees and mostly sunny, Tomorrow will be 54 degrees and rain, Sunday will be 50 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday will be 57 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday will be 65 degrees and mostly sunny and windy, Wednesday will be 47 degrees and sunny, Thursday 48 degrees and partly cloudy.

Keith lifted my mattress and got my bed skirt shifted to even on both sides of the bed. When the carpet layers were here they didn't bother to put it back even again. They just stuck in on any way.  

We went out to Eggbert's and had lunch. That's what the kids wanted to do. I still had soup and even some salad but they wanted to take me out to lunch. I didn't argue with them. 

When we got home Esther and I took a walk and later Keith went with her and they took another walk.

They left about 2:30PM to go to Tulsa to catch their plane. They had to get gas and fill the tank and return their rental transportation. And they had to be there at least two hours early.

More later... 

I stripped the bed and am washing the sheets and towels and my underwear. I will get them into the dryer as soon as they are finished washing.

I also texted Stephen and gave him Esther's telephone number so he could call to tell her how he would like them to do the rent. I also sent Esther his telephone number so she would not think his call was a person with spam and delete it.

More later...

I mopped all the bare floors and will vacuum the carpet when the floors are dry.  I have the throw rugs in the dryer on fresh air now.  

More later...

I got all the carpet vacuumed except the living room. I will rest awhile before I do it. For some reason..I am very tired. I have been sleeping well so it can't be that.

I got the living room carpet vacuumed and I am done except for the dusting. I will do that tomorrow. I am very tired for some reason. I haven't done that much since they have been here. It's 4:52PM now.

I guess I will go read for awhile. It's almost 7:00PM. I will take my bath and put my pajamas and robe on and read until 9:00PM...my bedtime.

More Later....


 

No comments: