Thursday, November 24, 2022

Thursday and Thanksgiving

Again, I slept well last night. I was awake at 4:00AM and got dressed and made up the trundle for another day. The kids are still asleep and it's just 4:30AM now. After awhile I will go wash my face and put on my makeup. I just went to bed last night without my usual bath. We were all very tired. It had been a big day. If I have an opportunity after they are up, I may take my bath this morning and even if I don't bathe... for sure I will wash off yesterday's makeup and make up my face for the day.

Today after we have breakfast, we will wait until nearly noon to go out to John and Leslie's for Thanksgiving dinner. We will take my Waldorf salad and the whipped cream Keith bought last evening after we got back from their place yesterday afternoon.

I want to ask him later this morning to make My Documents on the laptop into folders like the desktop My Documents instead of just a list of them. I couldn't figure out how to do that last night.  Outlook is not working on this laptop either. I had to download my e-mail on the desktop computer.There was an error message this morning saying the laptop computer was not shut down correctly last night. I had to boot it up this morning. It had shut itself down last night I guess.

It's 5:07AM now. More later... 

Blondie came for breakfast first and when I opened the garage door to take out the trash, he came in the garage and wanted to eat from the bowl while it was still on the boxes where I set it. I had to chase him out of the garage and over to the front door where I feed them. Soon after I came back in Scruff came too and they both ate their breakfasts, Blondie soon filled up and left but Scruff is still out there eating. 

I dd catch the weather forecast too after I turned on the TV.  It has been raining some this morning. The sidewalk and driveway are wet. 

It's supposed to be 58 degrees and AM fog this morning, Tomorrow is to be 57 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 51 degrees and rain, Sunday is to be 49 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 57 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 61 degrees and partly cloudy, and Wednesday is to be 42 degrees and sunny. That's the forecast. They have moved the rain to Saturday.

I crept into the bathroom as quietly as I could (so as to not wake the kids) and removed yesterday's makeup, brushed my teeth and made up my face again and brushed my hair. I notice the laptop shuts down after I leave it for awhile and I have to push an icon in the middle of the screen to access it then. Maybe Keith can do something about that too.

 More even later... 

I also need an icon to access my bank account with the laptop. I have to use the desktop computer to check that out.

It's 6:15AM now.

We went out to John and Leslie's at about 10:00AM and the girls, Esther and Ginger,  helped Leslie with the meal. It was a very good meal! Afterwards, I did dishes and loaded the dishwasher. We played with the dogs...primarily Sarge. He was hungry for attention. We also watched a football game afterward.

We got back home at 4:30PM or 5:00PM and Esther and I took my walk..then Esther and Keith took a walk.

We watched movie on TV from Amazon Prime. It was about those 13 Thai boys who went into a cave and the cave flooded during the monsoon and they were trapped.  They were all rescued in an amazing way. It was a true story that happened ten years ago or so. It's 8:19PM now and soon I will start thinking about going to bed..usually about 9:00PM.

Tomorrow the Keith and Esther will leave for Tulsa to fly home to Phoenix, AZ.  I will miss them a lot! They are very good company and I love them dearly! I am very lucky I have some wonderful kids!