Monday, November 21, 2022

Monday and Keith and Esther Come

I slept fairly well last night...not as well as I had been but I just couldn't turn off my mind. I knew Keith and Esther would be here this afternoon and I was trying to plan for everything..meals, washing the sheets on their bed and changing them to fresh ones. I also put my pajamas and underwear in with them in the laundry and everything is in the dryer now. 

It's 5:48AM now. I will fix myself some breakfast and turn on the TV for the "the weather on the 8's" too. I will also watch for the cats and I will have my breakfast in the living room while I watch the TV and watch for them.

Later this morning I will fix some soup for supper.

So, more later...

I finally found the weather forecast.Today is to be 57 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 60 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 59 degrees and mostly cloudy, Thursday (Thanksgiving) is to be 52 degrees and showers, Friday is to be 50 degrees and few showers, Saturday 57 degrees and  showers and Sunday is to be 55 degrees and  partly cloudy. So Thanksgiving week we are to get three days of showers... starting with Thanksgiving. Wouldn't you know!

I got the laundry done, folded and put away. The bed is clean for the kids to sleep in this evening. 

I  took my walk this morning at 7:33AM. It was 28 degrees out there but there was very little wind. I picked up trash along the way and put it in trash containers along the street. I don't know why people just throw their trash in the streets. This small town seems to have very little pride in their community.  There are trash containers setting at the curb most places but they just toss their trash out their car windows it appears. Oh well...there's very little one person can do except just pick it up and put it in the trash containers by the curb. I got back home about 8:10AM.

It's 8:24AM now. I guess I'll make my soup. 

I got the soup done and I hope it's good. I do have some cheddar cheese too and crackers. I will try it later on this afternoon. It has been in the cabinet awhile. If it's not good I will not serve it to the kids at supper.

I tasted the soup and it is good. I guess I will serve it for supper

 More later.... 

Toni texted me and asked me to come to my hair appointment on Wednesday at 8:30AM. That shouldn't be a problem. I will come right back home afterward.

That evening Leslie wants us all to go to Bartlesville to that restaurant that cooks your meal right in front of you. It's called SOHO and it's a hibachi grill. I don't think that will be a problem for anyone. Sounds interesting to me. I have been there twice with the congregation in the past.

More later...

Keith and Esther came this afternoon and Esther and I have visited all afternoon. Keith went to visit a classmates of his from school.

It's 5:33PM now and I will get back to this later.

We had some soup after Keith came home from visiting with his friend. Esther ate the rest of her Mexican meal but Keith and I had soup and crackers. They had some of my Coffeecake too.

They were exhausted and went to bed early. It is 7:40PM but they had a huge day. They are in bed and I am getting ready to go to bed too but I think I will read until 9:00PM. If I go to bed this early I may not sleep well at all. I will go get my Kindle.

Now I will put this blog on Keith's blog.

 

No comments: