Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Tuesday and a dinner at Bartlesville

I slept well last night and was only up one time to go to the bathroom and took my meds. I didn't take a bath last night but I didn't go anywhere to really need one. The kids were exhausted after their stressful day flying here for Thanksgiving from Arizona after just getting in from Rome on Saturday, I didn't  want to disturb their sleep by taking a bath.

It's almost 5:00AM, my usual time to get up.I will make up my bed on the trundle and dress in the clothes I wore yesterday until later this morning.  I will change this morning if I need to. I will need to brush my teeth, floss and take my makeup off and remake up my face after they are up and around later this morning.

The entire family will eat at Soho in Bartlesville about 3:00PM. That is a hibachi grill in Bartlesville. It's Leslie's suggestion and everyone is up for it.

Esther's deposit for my rent finally came in. My rent is due the first and my social security doesn't get in this next month until the 14th of December. So Keith and Esther subsidize me for it. Thank goodness for their generosity. 

It's 6:12AM now and the cats could be out there.. I will check. 

It's 30 degrees out there this morning.

I did catch the weather channel. Today's forecast is for 61 degrees and sunny. Tomorrow is to be 57 degrees and cloudy,  Thanksgiving is to be 57 degrees and AM showers, Friday is to be 51 degrees and am showers, Saturday is to be 49 degrees and rain, Sunday is to be 53 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 55 degrees and mostly sunny.  So Thursday,  Friday and Saturday are to be rainy days. We will see...

Now I will check out the cats. 

They were both out there...very hungry.They are eating like they hadn't eaten in days. I just fed them yesterday morning. But they didn't come back for supper so they are really hungry. Scruff always wants the side of the dish Blondie is eating from/But he won't budge and if she gets too aggressive about it he will snap at her.

They finally got full and left. Now in a little bit I will go bring the food back in the garage and cover it. 

 I did put the cat food in the garage and covered it.

Now more even later..


No comments: