Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Wednesday and A Hair Appointment

I slept well again last night and was up early this morning at nearly 5:00AM. Keith was soon up too. I dressed and will get myself ready for the day. I believe Keith wants to work some more on the laptop computer to try to get the printer  to work from it too. I will go into the bathroom and make up my face for the day.

More later.

Keith has been working on this computer all morning and I am finally about to get into my blog on it.

I went over to Coffeyville at 8:30AM and Toni did my hair. Then I came right back home. The kids wanted to go to breakfast at Eggbert's and that's what we did. We had a breakfast out of the senior breakfast menu and it was very good.  

Then we went back over to Coffeyville so Esther could look over some of the antique malls there. After that we went to Walmart and they bought some groceries for me and a new water filter for one of my Brita pitchers. We then went to John and Leslie's for chili and Esther had bought a small pumpkin pie and we had some of that for dessert.We visited all afternoon  and finally came back home when I wanted to put together the Waldorf salad I am taking to the Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.

When we got back to Caney, Keith looked everywhere for some canned cool whip and finally found some at Dollar General. When we got back from that, they ate their leftovers from yesterday' dinner and I made the Waldorf salad. Esther put the filter in one of the Brita pitchers and then went into the bedroom to read and Keith and I watched Forensic Files until time to go to bed. It's 8:11PM now and I will take my bath in the morning.

I will try to stay up until 9:00PM

No comments: