Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Wednesday and a Hair Appointment

I slept very well last night again. I was up at my usual 5:00AM. I have not had breakfast because I need to go to the market and get oatmeal and breakfast bars in order to have breakfast.  I can have juice but that's all. My hair appointment is at 8:30AM so I will have to do my shopping after my hair appointment but first I have to find a UPS office to get that package in the mail back to Amazon. That probably means I will be making another trip to Independence after the hair appointment. First I will check the VNS drug store there on 8th Street in Coffeyville again this morning. Surely it's not closed with not even a sign on the door indicating that. It's worth a try. It would sure save me another trip to Independence. I need to drop by my bank this morning too and get a new debit card. The one I have has been compromised. They are still taking the $5.00 a month out of my checking account for the Caney Historical Museum and Gina closed my debit account there.   

More later.  It's 5:43 now and I want to get that label taped  to the box with the Christmas tree in it. 

And the cats never came at all yesterday for food. Surely they will be there outside the door this morning. I will check that and "the weather on the 8's" at 6:00AM.

Both cats were out there when I opened the door so I took their food out to them. They ate hungrily and finally left. I am sure they were hungry this morning.  They never made it at all yesterday...too much rain. I will go get the dish and take it into the garage and cover it.

It's 6:45AM now. I plan to leave for Coffeyville and my hair appointment at 7:45AM. So I have an hour. I got my package ready to go back to Amazon. I attached the new label over the old one.

I did have one piece of coffee cake and so I had some juice and coffee and ate that one small piece even some Chai Latte.

More later... I caught the weather:

Wednesday is to be 44 degrees and mostly sunny,  Thursday is to be 41 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 38 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 41 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 47 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 41 degrees and cloudy, and Tuesday us to be 35 degrees and  mostly cloudy. That's the week...no rain this week evidently.

More even later.. 

Again, I got in early for my hair appointment and the bank was not yet open so I decided to go on up to Independence and see about getting that package sent back to Amazon.I learned that it wasn't actually at Anna Mae's coffee shop there in Independence. It was in the same building but down the hall a bit.It would have been open when I was up there but I didn't know it was not actually in the coffee shop. Anyhow, I got that taken care of and went back to Coffeyville to the bank and got my new debit card from Lisa and then used the drive threw there at the bank to get my week;s cash.Then I went out to Woodshed to get more gas.

The drug store location there on eight street was permanently closed. 

I went to Orscheln's to get John and Jeromy's Christmas gifts. All my Christmas gifts are now bought and I need to wrap them.

More later... 

For lunch I went out to Sonic and had their Wednesday special...a child's Wacky Pack with two pieces of chicken, some tater tots and a mini coke. ..and a small toy....all for $2.08 on Wednesdays and only at Caney's Sonic.

I took my Caney water/trash bill payment in an envelope up to Main street and 4th street and dropped it in the payment box on the corner. They will probably deposit that check today or tomorrow.

It's 1:31 PM now. I will go wrap those last two Christmas gifts. 

I got that done! Now all I lack is the girls gifts.I ordered them yesterday from Amazon. They should be here before Christmas.

 More even later... 

At 7:00PM, I took my bath and watched "The Christmas Carol" on Amazon Prime.I had bought the movie several years ago, because I always watch it at Christmas time. I will read until 9:00PM, when I go to bed.


No comments: