Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Tuesday and Reading

I slept like a log last night! Didn't wake up but once and got right back to sleep after that and slept until 5:00AM..my usual time to get up. I made my bed, dressed  and got myself ready for the day. It is18 degrees out there and I opened the door to a very cold tom cat..Blondie. I took his food out to him and he ate very quickly and left. I haven't seen Scruff.  I will leave the food out there for a little while in hopes she will still show up to eat. 

I am waiting for "the weather on the 8's" forecast to come on the TV now. It may come on in a couple of minutes.

I don't have anything planned for today but to finish my book. Bunco has been cancelled for tomorrow and I only have my hair appointment on for tomorrow at 8:30AM. 

Scruff did show up to eat and is eating now. I am glad I left the cat food out there. She must be very hungry. She ate quickly and left.  I will bring the cat food in the garage and cover it up soon.

The weather did come on and we are forecast for 25 degrees and an inch of snow today.

36 degrees and mostly cloudy tomorrow, Thursday is to be 48 degrees and mostly cloudy, Friday is to be 43 degrees and sunny,  Saturday is to be 54 degrees and mostly cloudy, Sunday is to be 58 degrees and mostly sunny, and Monday is to be 62 degrees and partly cloudy and windy. Again...no rain...just an inch of snow today.

I am having my breakfast now..here in the den. I took the cat food in the garage and  covered it up as I planned.. Scruff was finished and undoubtedly very cold.

I  am drinking my coffee now and have finished all the rest of my breakfast. I made some broccoli cheese soup yesterday and had a bowl of it with crackers for my lunch. I will have it again today at lunch time.

It's 11:53AM now and I have been reading all morning. I will have a bowl of that soup in a little while. I got some mail but it was mostly spam...nothing I am interested in.

I will check my e-mail and see if there's anything of interest there. 

More Even Later... 

I finished my second book. I had taken the first one up to the library and put it in the book drop, I will drop the second one in the book drop in the morning. I will need to get a couple of more books tomorrow. I am out of anything to read now. 

I am going to take my bath now and put on my pajamas and robe. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM. It is 6:33PM now.


1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Looks like Thursday your weather is warmer so Friday it’ll be warmer here. I’m ready.