Thursday, February 2, 2023

Thursday and a Trip to Tulsa

I slept well last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM. I was up only once in the night and took my meds and went right back to sleep. I did have one small bout with the diarrhea but it was nothing like yesterday.  It's almost 6:00AM now. I never did get the weather forecast yesterday but that was because I was sick. I am fine now...thank goodness.

I will fix my breakfast shortly and check on the cats too. They didn't get fed at all yesterday so they probably ate birds or someone else fed them. They may not have eaten at all. I will check on them first and feed them if they are out there.

More Later...

I checked twice and the cats were not out there. I will take the laptop computer in the living room after I have my breakfast. That way I can check on the weather and the cats too. I didn't get the weather forecast yesterday either.

I got the weather forecast right away. Today will be 49degrees and partly cloudy, Friday will be 44 degrees and sunny, Saturday will be 49 degrees and AM clouds and PM sunny,  Sunday will be 53 degrees and partly cloudy,  Monday will be 63 degrees and cloudy and windy, Tuesday will be 51 degrees and shadows, Wednesday will be 49 degrees and showers. It looks like we may get some much needed rain this week.

This time both cats were out there and there was even a block and white cat out there. I ran it off. It was in my garage when I went to close the doors and I certainly did not want a cat in my garage. If I don't want Scruff or Blondie in there, I certainly don't want a strange cat in there. 

I see Phil is predicting 6 more weeks of winter. I hope he's wrong. It's 6:38AM now. And this is February 2nd...the day for our trip to Tulsa to see if I can get the two new free Starkey hearing aids thanks to the Neighbors in Need program from the Starkey Hearing Aid Company.

More Later...

Leslie and I just got back from our trip to Tulsa. It appears I may get my free hearing aids. It will be a couple of weeks until we have them and then Leslie will take me back down to Tulsa to get them adjusted for my hearing loss. 

When we got back to Caney, we stopped at Mr. G's and each got a flurry. I ate mine as quickly as I could. :) It was was so good!

Now I will read for awhile.....I had started the first of the two books I got from the library here yesterday evening.

Suzanne had been here and brought me more newspapers for the animal pound over at Coffeyville. They use  lot of them.

More later...




1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Great news abt the hearing aids. Sounds like you are over the sick spell. That’s wonderful too.