Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Wednesday and Sick

I woke up at 1:00AM sick to my stomach and with runaway diarrhea and dry heaves. That happened four times in the night. When I finally woke up at 5:30, I had another bout with the dry heaves. I will have to call Toni after awhile and tell her I can't make my 8:30AM hair appointment. I am too shaky to drive over there and besides I may be contagious. I am going back to bed now.

More Later if I feel better....

I don't feel any better but so far no more diarrhea or dry heaves. Of course, I haven't eaten anything yet and it's 10:04AM. I did make the bed..after a fashion...and put my robe on too. Leslie was going to drop by on her way to Bartlesville to take Mini for her grooming but she had too much on her plate today to drop by here first, She will come by on her way home.

I am still very weak. 

Leslie brought me some chicken noodle soup for lunch and I ate some. Then she and Mini left. Mini had had her bath and was very clean.and I read the rest of the afternoon and finished my last book. It is 4:39PM now.

Tomorrow she and I will go to Tulsa to try to get the hearing aids from the Neighbors in Need from Starkey. I hope the weather is decent.

More Later... 

Leslie will be by here tomorrow morning about 9:30AM

6 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Oh mercy, hope you wake up feeling better.

Donna. W said...

Rest is the best thing for you. If the diarrhea goes on more than one day, go to a doctor, because diarrhea will dehydrate you if it goes on too long. There's a lot of stuff like that going around.

Margie's Musings said...

I have been drinking water all morning. I am very weak. I am seldom ever sick.

DrumMajor said...

For a lot of reasons, cancel any adventures for tomorrow. If you have any type of flu, nobody wants to get it. Yep, go to the doc if you don't get better. Linda in Kansas

Margie's Musings said...

I am much better now. I have been reading all afternoon and finished my book. I am sure the chicken noodle soup helped a lot.

Suemn said...

Hi Margie, I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. I hope you get good news on your hearing aids tomorrow.