Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Wednesday and A Busy Day

I slept like a a log last night and didn't wake up even once...even to take my meds. I took them this morning when I finally did wake up at 5:00AM. I dressed, made my bed, and got myself ready for the day.

I am eating my breakfast now..here in the den, as usual. I am finished and am now just drinking my coffee. It's almost 6:00AM now and I probably ought to check to see if the cats are out there. And I also want to check the weather forecast and see if it rained last night.

Both cats were out there waiting for me to open the door and feed them. They are eating more this morning. Yesterday they barely ate anything so I just took the food in and covered it. They prefer the cat food with gravy but that's getting harder to find.

It has been raining and is sprinkling now. That may influence how many make it for Bunco this afternoon. I have an umbrella in the car so that won't influence me. I also have a plastic rain hat in there.

I will take my library book so I can read on it in the car before I go in. 

I am still waiting for "the weather on the 8's" to come on. The cats have finally finished all they are going to eat and have left now. If they are finished I will soon take the food back in the garage and cover it.

I finally saw the weather forecast. Today is to be 62 degrees and AM rain, tomorrow is to be 47 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 51 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 46 degrees and  PM showers, Sunday is to be 46 degrees and AM clouds and PM sun. Monday is to be 48 degrees and mostly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 43 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week. It looks like we are finally going to get some much needed rain.

I will take the cat food in now. They appear to be finished eating and have left for good this time. I see it is still sprinkling out there.

I did that and I also balanced my check book. I like to balance it daily so it doesn't get away from me.

I will leave for Coffeyville at 8:00AM. I believe this is my long appointment and sometimes Toni can get me in early. So I like to be there early. I can always read in the car outside the beauty shop if she is not ready for me. But she usually is. It's only 7:29AM now so I have a bit. I need to go to the bank too and get some money for the week

More even later...

I went to the bank first and on to Toni's shop. I had a little wait but not long. I was early because it was raining on my way over there and I was not sure how slick it would be. It wasn't slick at all but still I was cautious. 

After I got my hair done I sat in front of the library in the car and read the book I began yesterday and finished it. Then I went on up to the senor center for Bunco. We played from 1:00PM until 3:00PM.We took a break halfway through the time and had our treats. Everyone seemed to have a good time. There were 11 of us.Two couldn't come because of the morning's rain. Marilyn was in pain with her back because of the rainy day and she went back to bed. After we finished our games and the winners were all paid, I stopped to visit her .. I took her my leftover treats. I got home in good time. 

On the way home I talked to Leslie about an appointment for tomorrow at Midwest Hearing Aids. I was not able to reach them after I left Marilyn's. She was only able to reach the receptionist. And I got an answering machine instead. I left a message. I hope we can get an appointment for tomorrow morning. I would like to get to go to Cheyenne's basketball game again tomorrow evening.

I took my bath this evening at 7:00PM and it is a little after 7:30PM now. I will read on the second book I checked out of the library yesterday until 9:00PM. and then I will go to bed.


 

1 comment: