Friday, March 10, 2023

Friday and Dusting

I slept pretty well last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I started my breakfast this morning before I even booted up the computers. 

I made my breakfast next and am drinking my coffee now.I believe my Kerig is on it's last legs.  It took several tries to get a cup of coffee and I haven't even tried to get a cup of Chai Latte yet. 

I have begun my dusting though.

I will check on the cats soon. I need to set up a tray to put the laptop computer on in the living room . 

Both cats were there this morning and I fed them and Blondie didn't eat much before he left. Scruff ate more but I believe she is gone now too. I will leave the food out there a little while just in case they decide they need more to eat.

I finally took the cat food back to the garage and covered it.

The "weather on the 8's" has not come on the TV yet. But it shouldn't be long.

Sure enough, the weather was next. Today is to be 56 degrees and partly cloudy, tomorrow is to be 53 degrees and rain, Sunday is to be 55 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be  49 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 57 degrees and mostly sunny, Wednesday is to be 70 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Thursday is to be 65 degrees and PM light rain..

That's the week! We can still use the rain! 

I got the dusting finished and started another book and read until 9:06AM. Then I was tired reading and gave it up to work on the blog. There's not much to report though. It's 39 degrees out there and I might take my walk as soon as I bundle up. I will give it a try and see.

I took my mile walk and picked up another full bag of trash, empty water bottles and tin pop cans and beer cans. I am always amazed about how many people just toss their trash into the street. Absolutely no pride of their community.

I guess I will go back to my book. 

I ate the last of my chicken and noodle soup for lunch  Suzanne brought me another bunch of newspapers I will take to Karan on Sunday. She takes them to the dog pound in Coffeyville.

I read all afternoon on my new book.  It is 4:30PM now. I ought to get something more done.

I read until 6:30PM and then I put away my book. I would like to finish it this evening. 

It's almost 7:00PM now and I just took my bath and put my pajamas and robe on and put  lotion on my rough feet. Now I will check my e-mail and finish the blog. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM if I can finish the book that early.

No comments: