Monday, March 6, 2023

Monday and Reading Again

I slept poorly again last night and was very restless. I was awake at 3:00AM and finally got back to sleep at until 5:30AM when I finally got up and dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I had even taken an allergy pill and that worked and stopped my sinus from draining but still I was restless. I am concerned about the mess up with my Atmos Energy bill. I did finally get it back on the bank's page but as far as I know it never went on into the pending bills account unless it did last night. I will check and see. Maybe I won't have to call Lisa at the bank after all.

Nope! The large amount is still listed in my e-mail and the correct amount is not in pending payments. Also when I checked the Atmos Address they had listed it was the Coffeyville address for the fourplex I moved here from in Coffeyville nearly three years ago.. It appears I am going to have to call Lisa and also Atmos Energy.  I want to be sure they are not billing me from the fourplex in Coffeyville. That apartment is quite a bit larger and I want to be sure I am paying the bill from this duplex here in Caney.

What a mess! 

I caught the "weather on the 8's" at last. Today is to be 69 degrees and partly cloudy, Tomorrow is to be 52 degrees and rain, Wednesday is to be 54 degrees and showers, Thursday is to be 62 degrees and thunderstorms., Friday is to be 57 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 61 degrees and showers, Sunday is to be 52 degrees and mostly cloudy. That's three days of showers and we really need the rain.

I've checked several times and there are no cats out there waiting for their breakfast.

So, More Later.... 

I couldn't get the bank to answer their phone. They simply had an answering machine and no voice mail. So I will have to go over to Coffeyville to get this mess straightened up. While I am there I will get gas again and also the two things I need from Walmart that I can't get here at Dollar General.

I drove over to Coffeyville and got Dana at the bank to help me with the web site's bill paying site. The bank had a glitch in their payment site. And also the woman in charge of turning off their phones over the weekend forgot to do that. That's why I only got a recording when I tried to call them to take care of that business over the phone.

I also called Atmos Energy and got my account number. I had no letter giving me my account number and I thought I should have that information.

I read all afternoon......

I took my bath at 7:00PM and went back to my book. It was so different I really couldn't put it down. I read until 8:47PM and finally finished it. I will go to bed at 9:00PM  because I need to be up early. I will meet Leslie at Tyro at 7:30AM in the morning. We will go to South Coffeyville for her to get her hair done and then on to Tulsa for me to get my hearing aids.


 

No comments: