Friday, January 19, 2024

Friday and Laundry

I slept well last night and was up at 5:00AM, changed my bedding and did a load of sheets and underwear and dried it and put it away. I am eating my breakfast bar and drinking my Chai Latte now. The little grey cat came for it's breakfast and I fed it both wet and dry food and it is out  there eating now. It's the only one there right now although I did put both bowls of food out there.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" on the TV.

Here it is:

Today is to be 21 degrees and partly cloudy and windy,  tomorrow is to be 25 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 30 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 37 degrees and ice to rain, Tuesday is to be 46 degrees and showers, Wednesday is to be 47 degrees and cloudy, and Thursday is to be 48 degrees and showers. So it looks like we will get some rain next week. That's good...we need it badly!

More Later....

The little grey cat is gone now. It ate it's fill and left and no other cats are out there yet. It's 7 degrees now so I can understand that.

I have been reading all day after I had lunch at Copan. 

My Cox January bill hasn't posted yet on my bank statement. It's usually about the 15th  and this is the 19th and it's not on the statement yet.

I got hold of Megan at Cox Communications and she arranged for me to get a paper bill every month. 

Now I will see if that happens.

More Later... 

At 7:00PM, I took my bath and read some more afterward.  Then I prepared to go on to bed.Usually I like to wait until 9:00PM but I am very tired for some reason. I am going to take my Melatonin and go on to bed.

No comments: