Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Wednesday and a broken desktop computer

                                                                                                                                                    

 I came in the den this morning and found the desktop computer had crashed. Nothing I did got it up again. I even went to the garage to check the fuse box.   I couldn't see anything there either. It might be the power strip instead of the  plug. 

Finally I went to Coffeyville for my hair appointment, groceries and gas,   Later I came back home after I had stopped at Eggbert's there and had their fruit parfait  for my lunch. As always, it was very good!        

 I did remember about the Oroco backup Keith gave me and it has a lot on it. I found the classmate's list on it . Finally I brought the laptop in the living room and plugged it in a wall plug there and now at least I can do my blog. I am not able to access my e-mail with Outlook though for some strange reason. 

I will try again later.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was the wall plug. it was deader then a doornail. And the computer battery was next. It was going to be next So I took it the living  and plugged it in. It is staying charged now.

I took my bath at 7 o.clock and put my pajamas on. I will read awhile and then go to bed.

More Later....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 


2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I bet you get it going again. 🤞

Margie's Musings said...

I had to take it in the living room and plug it in a live plug.