Monday, February 19, 2024

Monday and A New Day

I slept fairly well last night. I was up in the night for awhile reading. Then I went back to bed and back to sleep. I was up at 6:00AM. I am having my Chai Latte and a breakfast bar now. I opened the door awhile ago and that big grey cat was there for it's breakfast so I fed it and it is still eating out front.  I brought my Chai in the den. I did catch the weather on the 8's" and here is the week's weather forecast.

Today is to be 59 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 68  degrees and mostly sunny. Wednesday is to be 70 degrees and cloudy, Thursday is to be 64 degrees and partly cloudy,  Friday is to be 64 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 69 degrees and sunny and Sunday is to be 73 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week.

More Later...

The little grey cat finished it's breakfast and left and I brought the remaining food in and covered it. No other cats came for their breakfasts.

More Even Later..

I went down to Copan and had lunch.... I had called Sally to see if she wanted to go but she was at work at the WMCA in Bartlesville. I had iced tea, beef veggie soup and a piece of German Chocolate pie. It's always very good! Then I stopped by Dollar General before I came back home and bought some groceries and then came on home to read most of the afternoon.

Tomorrow evening Sally and I will go to another of our concerts... "Hairspray".  She will drive. I no longer like to drive at night. Other's bright headlights bother my eyes at night.

Yesterday's problem with the power for the computer turned out to be the ground fault relay again. I went to the garage and pushed the small center button located there next to the power box and I had power again.

More Even Later...

 

No comments: