Saturday, February 24, 2024

Saturday and Reading Again

 I was up at 5:00AM again this morning. Made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I looked to see if there was a cat out front but there wasn't. 

I did catch "the  weather on the 8's" though. Here's the week's forecast.

Today is to be  68 degrees and sunny. Tomorrow is to be 76 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 79 degrees and  mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 83 degrees and mostly cloudy and windy, Wednesday is to be 48 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 57 degrees and mostly sunny, and Friday is to be  65 degrees and sunny. Again...no rain just lots of sunshine and wind.

I am having my Chai Latte and a breakfast bar now.

I finally found Blondie and the grey cat out front looking for their breakfasts. I took a couple of bowls out for them with dry and wet cat food in them.

Later on today, I will go up to Gabbies for lunch.

I have been back to reading. It's too early to go to Gabbies. It's only 10:04AM. I don't believe they open until 10:30AM. 

 More Even Later...  

I went up to Gabbies and had her chicken salad sandwich. It was very good. Then I came back home and read all afternoon. 

I have had my bath and it's only 5:01PM but I want to watch the CBS news and it's on about 25 minutes from now.

I plan to read some more after the news until 9:00PM.

I will make my coffeecake tomorrow morning for the breakfast at church at 10:00AM.

No comments: