Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Tuesday and a Concert

I was up at 5:00AM this morning, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I opened the front door and found no cats out there waiting for their breakfast  It appears to be 59 degrees outside. I did catch "the weather on the 8's". Also I fixed myself some Chai Latte and a breakfast bar for my breakfast as usual.

Here's the weather forecast for the next week.

Today is to be 69 degrees and sunny,  Tomorrow is to be 71 degrees and cloudy, Thursday is to be 66 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 65 degrees mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 68 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 75 degrees and partly cloudy and Monday is to be 78 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week! No rain in the forecast! Lots of cloudy weather though.

The concert in Bartlesville this evening is "Hairspray". Sally will drive.

More Later..


 

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I hope you enjoy your concert. Days look pretty nice for this week. It’s 33 hereThis morning. We’ll have your warmer weather tomorrow.

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you Galla Creek!

Kay said...

It's been cool here too, but at least we're in the 70's.