Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Wednesday and A Doctor's Appointment

 I slept very well last night and I slept through the night for a change. The only cat that came for their breakfast this morning was Blondie. He ate and left and I brought the food in the kitchen and covered it. I need to get some more wet cat food today sometime.

I had my usual Chai Latte and breakfast bar for breakfast.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's". Here it is.

Today is to be 73 degrees and  cloudy, tomorrow is to be 67 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Friday is to be 67 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 69 degrees and sunny,  Sunday is to be 74 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday is to be 78 degrees and partly cloudy, and Tuesday is to be 78 degrees and mostly cloudy and windy. That's the week! No rain again.

More Later. 

I have a busy day today. I have my hair appointment at 9:00AM, a doctor's appointment at 10:45AM  and Bunco at 1:00PM if I am through at the doctor's office by then. No matter if you have an appointment, they take you when they get to you.

I need to get some more wet cat food today. I have the dry cat food.

More Even Later.. 

I went to Walmart and bought the cat food and some flavored water. I texted Leslie and asked her  to come install my color cartridges for the printer and also put a put new filter in my Kerig, She said John had a doctor's appointment tomorrow and she would do it then. That's good. It will be good to get both of those things done.

I went to the Coffeyville library and checked out two books and have been reading one of them. I am going to get my books in the   library  in Coffeyville. Even though I put my one book in the book drop at Caney, they still insist I did not. I recall going there a week ago last Friday and dropping it in but they insist I did not. That is insulting! I know I did. I drove up there to do it because it was too cold to walk up there.

No big deal. I go to Coffeyville every Wednesday and I can get books there just as easily. 

Back to my latest book I got at the Coffeyville Library today.

I also went to the doctor and everything was fine..even my blood pressure. I gave blood to have my thyroid checked.

I took my bath at 7:00PM and plan to go to bed at 9:00PM.

More Even Later

No comments: