Sunday, February 18, 2024

Sunday and Church

 I slept pretty well last night and was up at 5:00AM.  There are no cats outside yet. 

I have my coffeecake in the oven and will take it to church for my part of the church breakfast.  

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" though. 

Today is to be 56 degrees sunny, tomorrow is to be 61 degrees and partly cloudy and Tuesday is to be 69 degrees and sunny,  Wednesday is to be 72 degrees and mostly cloudy, Thursday is to be 66 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 63 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 65 degrees and sunny. That's the week..no rain next week. Just plenty of sunshine.

More Later..  

I didn't see any cats today. 

And when I turned on the oven to bake my coffeecake, I had no power to the computer.. I finally decided it was the ground fault relay again. I went in the garage and switched it on again.That can't be good for the computer. That can't be good for that ground fault relay either. 

Stephen will need to get something done with that.

Switching it back on gave me power to the computer again. 

John checked out the guttering in the back yard and said it was full of dirt and bits of shingles.  I really need some gutter guards  especially in the back.

I will need to speak to him about that too. 

I went up to Independence and bought five ink cartridges for my printer.... $70.00 Wow!

 Well that's what the Canon takes so I just bought the bullet.

More Later ...

I am about to watch the Mission Center service...

And Blondie did come for dinner finally.

 

No comments: