Friday, March 15, 2024

Friday and Feeding Cats

I slept well last night and was up at 5:00AM. I made my bed and got dressed and got myself ready for the day. I opened the front door to find Blondie there waiting for his breakfast. After he ate and left, Whitey came and ate too. 

I even caught "the weather on the 8's". 

Today is to be  65 degrees and cloudy and PM sun, Saturday is to be 69 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 61 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 53 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 75 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 72 degrees and partly cloudy, and Thursday is to be 70 degrees and thunderstorms. That's the week! One day of rain!

Now I will check on the cats again.

Blondie and Grey came back again to eat. They finished and left again.

Finally, Grey came for it's breakfast and is still eating. That's three of the four.

Next Tuesday is primary election day. 

I read until 10:47AM.

Then I stopped and rested. 

I went over to Tyro to Jay's and bought two pies for dessert for Sunday's dinner at church.

Then I came back home and put them in the freezer and read until 4:00PM. Then I took the book I had been reading to the library drop box and dropped it in.

So More Even Later...  

No comments: