Thursday, March 14, 2024

Thursday and Rain

I was up at 4:30AM after a good night's sleep. I dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I even caught "the weather on the 8's".

First I opened the front door to see if any cats were out there. It was barely raining so they were not out there. Maybe a little later...

Here's the weather forecast for the week though. 

Today is to be 76 degrees and cloudy and AM showers, Friday is to be 63 degrees and  clouds and PM sun, Saturday is to be 70 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 61 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 53 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 74 degrees and sunny, and Wednesday is to be 69 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week. Very little moisture!

More Later... 

I called  Sally before noon and asked her if she wanted to go to Copan for lunch. She did. I picked her up at noon  and we drove down there and had a nice lunch. Some vegetable beef soup and we split a piece of German Chocolate pie. Then I took her home.  Blondie and the small white cat (I call Whitey) both came for some lunch. They ate and left and I took the bowls in the house.

After that I stopped by the library and checked out two more books to read and have been reading the rest of the afternoon. It's 4:10PM now. I plan to go to the Betterment group meeting at 6:30PM. It's been awhile since I have attended one.

More Even Later..

No comments: