Monday, March 11, 2024

Monday and A Call From Bo

 I slept well last night after taking that small pill. I was up at 5:00AM as usual and dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for the day. 

When I finally opened the front door that little white cat was in the box with the rug in it to try to be warm. I took it's breakfast out to it and it ate it's fill and left. Later I saw Blondie waiting for his breakfast too so I took the other bowl out to him. He is eating hungrily now. 

Bo will be calling my this morning to see how I am getting along with the new remote for my TV. I have a few problems but I will work them out over time.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" this morning. Here is the week's forecast. 

Monday will be 51 degrees and showers Tuesday will be 55 degrees and showers, Wednesday is to be 53 degrees and rain, Thursday is to be 51 degrees and showers, Friday is to be 50 degrees and thunderstorms, Saturday is to be 47 degrees and rain. So a week of rain! That should help fill the Caney River. At least it will help.

More Later It's 6:56AM right now.

Bo, from Cox, called me this morning to see if I was comfortable with the new remote. He is satisfied I am. If I have a problem I can't figure out I am to get a hold of cox,com/smarthelp366 on my phone to get back on track quickly.

No comments: