Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Wednesday and Hair Appointment in Coffeyville

I slept  well last night and was up at 5:00AM as usual. I am watching TV for "the weather on the 8's". I have had my breakfast bar and am drinking my second cup of Chai Latte.

Here is "the weather on the 8's"

Today is to be 76 degrees and partly cloudy and windy,  tomorrow is to be 61 degrees and PM thunderstorms,  Friday is to be 61 degrees and mostly cloudy, Saturday is to be 68 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 60 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be  56 degrees and sunny, and Tuesday is to be 72 degrees and sunny. One day of rain and that  is tomorrow.

When I opened the front door I saw Blondie was in the box with the rug in it, ...trying to get warm, I imagine. Poor guy. So far no more cats. I fed him and he ate hungrily.

More Later... 

The little white cat came for it's breakfast too and so did grey. I got  all three fed..  

At about 8:30AM, I left for Coffeyville and my hair appointment. I took my water bottles out to WalMart and bought the wet cat food there and flavored water too. 

Then I went out to the Dearing cut off and took that road up to Independence to the Dairy Queen where I bought  the $7.00 chicken and french fries special along with a sundae and a Coke. Then I came on back home after buying gas at Miller Brothers in Independence.

I read quite awhile this afternoon and did some cleaning up in the back yard flowerbed. I also tried to clean a little in the area behind the hedge in the front.

Then I went back to my second library book until time for my bath.

I took my bath at 7:30PM. I will read until 9:00PM or so.  

No comments: