Tuesday, March 12, 2024

It's Tuesday and I slept very well

 I slept until 6:15AM this morning That's very unusual. Then I made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I opened the front door to find the White cat waiting for it's breakfast so I fixed it and set it out there. Soon Grey came too so I fixed another dish. Then Blondie came and luckily whitey had finished and left some food in it's dish so everyone had something to eat. I need to get some more wet cat food. I hope the truck came yesterday. They have been out for a week.

I caught  "the weather on the eights" and I will post it here.

Today is to be 77 degrees and partly cloudy and windy. Wednesday is to be 78 degrees and partly cloudy and windy,  Thursday is to be 76 degrees and thunderstorms, Friday is to be 60 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 65 degrees and mostly cloudy, Sunday is to be 58 degrees and partly cloudy and Monday is to be 53 degrees and sunny.

That's the week! One day of rain and that is to be Thursday.  That's better then nothing!

More Later...

I called Sally later in the morning and asked her if she wanted to go to Copan for lunch. She did, I picked her up at noon or close to it and we drove to Copan for lunch We had their vegetable beef soup and split a piece of German Chocolate pie. Then I took her home and came home myself.

More Perhaps Later

 

No comments: