Monday, July 15, 2024

Monday and Another Hot Day

I was up several times in the night adjusting the heat and cool temperatures. Finally I got up shortly before 6:00AM. I made my bed and made up and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I opened the front door to five cats waiting for their breakfast. I fixed five bowls of wet and dry cat food and they dug in. Some are still eating but one or two have finished and left.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's". Today is supposed to be102 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is supposed to be 99 degrees and mostly cloudy,  Wednesday is to be 86 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 88 degrees and mostly sunny,   Friday is supposed to be  90 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is supposed to be 90 degrees and partly cloudy, and Sunday is supposed to be 84 degrees and scattered thunderstorms. That's the week! A couple of days of rain and the rest very hot!

More Later.. I wonder if Stephen's grandson is going to mow today? I will just have to wait to see. It may be Tuesday instead.

I just finished cleaning the apartment. It had been a little over a week since I had done it, Now I am charging the vacuum battery. That will take awhile.

It finished charging and I put it away.

 More Later... 

I went up to John and Leslie's on my way to the Dairy Queen to see how John was doing. He has a doctor's appointment in Bartlesville tomorrow. He is doing as well as can be expected under the circumstances. The doctor can tell him more tomorrow.

I had their $7.00 special with a cheeseburger this time.

I read all afternoon and finished one book and started the second one. It's 5:05PM now. Close to 7:00PM, I will take my bath and get ready for bed. I will go to bed closer to 9:00PM. Right now I will catch the CBS news.

No comments: