Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Tuesday and Possible Mowing

I slept well last night and was up pretty early ,,,around  4:00AM. I read awhile and then fixed myself some Chai Latte and a breakfast bar.. Finally I opened the front door to four cats. I took them out some wet and dry cat food and they are out there eating now. There is Blue, Blondie and Whitey  and a couple of kittens..a black one and a blond one.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's"and here it is,Today is to be 98 degrees and  mostly sunny, Wednesday is to be 88 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 87 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 90 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 89 degrees and mostly cloudy, Sunday is to be 85 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, and Monday is to be 83 degrees and scattered thunderstorms. That's the week!

More Later...


Stephen's grandson may mow today since it is to be mostly sunny

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Cooler weather is a blessing. It gets here Thursday. I’m one day behind you.

Adriana Rob said...

I'm a big reader of your blog and today I want to share my life experience with a loan lender that help me throughout the time of pandemics Covid-19 when everything was falling piece for me and my business, but when I write Mr. Pedro a loan officer email address: pedroloanss@gmail.com, he advises on the current loan program that is available for someone like me on my situation then I proceed then after 3 days of the process I received my loan in my bank and today my business is going well and the loan repayment is 5 years of 2% rate and the loan amount that I received is 83,000. Euro. Mr. Pedro can help with any kind of loan or investment loan at a very low rate and a flexible repayment. WhatsApp Contact: +393510140339

Thank you once again, you make everything look beautiful in your blog.

Adriana Rob

Reading from Greece.