Thursday, July 18, 2024

Thursday and Lunch at Copan

I was up early again this morning, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I read awhile and then opened the front door to four hungry cats. I took food out to all of them and they ate and most of them left after that.  I had some Chai Latte but was out of breakfast bars so after the Dollar store is open I will go there and buy breakfast bars and some of their wet cat food. They prefer the type our Dollar Store carries.  I got what I am feeding them now at Coffeyville's Walmart. yesterday. It's rather dry and they prefer it wetter.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" and here it is.

Today is to be 87 degrees and mostly sunny,  tomorrow is to be 87 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 86 degrees and mostly cloudy, Sunday is to be 81 degrees and thunderstorms, Monday is to be 82 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Tuesday is to be 86 degrees and partly cloudy,  and Wednesday is to be 90 degrees and partly cloudy That's the week! Two days or rain, Saturday and Sunday and the rest just hot weather.

More Later... 

I am planning to go to Copan for lunch today.

No comments: