Saturday, July 20, 2024

Saturday and Lunch at Gabbys

 I was up at 4:00AM, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I haven't opened the front door yet. I have had my Chai Latte and my breakfast bar. I have even seen the "weather on the 8's". Here it is.

Today is to be 82 degrees and cloudy, Tomorrow is to be 82 degrees and AM showers, Monday is to be 85 degrees and few showers,  Tuesday is to be 89 degrees and mostly sunny, Wednesday is to be 91 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 93 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 91 degrees and partly cloudy. That's a few showers Sunday and Monday and otherwise mostly sunny and cloudy.

I imagine the cats are out there looking for their breakfast. I will check.

I was right. There were four cats out there waiting for their breakfast, Blondie, Whiteie, Blackie and Grey. They are all eating now.

I will need to get some more dry cat food. All I have left is the wet cat food.

More Later.. I got the dry cat food and fed the four of them some of it and also some more wet cat food. Then I cleaned up their bowls.

More Even Later...

No comments: