Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Yesterday's Mowing

Stephen's son, John,  and grandson mowed yesterday evening and John trimmed and I am glad because it is raining today. It has rained and had thunderstorms most of the night..I have Bunco at the senior center today at 1:00PM . I hope it doesn't rain and I will have to drive in the rain..I also have have my hair appointment with Toni at 9:00AM this morning. I will need to get a treat for Bunco, probably at the Caney Market... before I leave for the hair appointment. If it doesn't stop raining there may not be many there at Bunco.

I have fixed my Chai Latte and a breakfast bar for my breakfast. I don't know if the cats will come out in the rain for their breakfast. ...probably not.

I was wrong. Four cats came for their breakfast regardless of the rain. The were sheltered outside the front door. The last one to finish was Blondie. I am out of wet cat food now so dry cat food is all I have. At 8:00AM, I will buy more. At least two boxes.... If it isn't pouring rain.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" and here it is.

Today is to be 88 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 88 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 89 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 87 degrees and mostly cloudy, Sunday is to be 81 degrees and thunderstorms, and Monday is to be 82 degrees and scattered thunderstorms.

That's all for now....

No comments: