Sunday, July 14, 2024

Sunday and Another Hot Day

It is going to be another hot day. I opened the door to four hungry cats. I took four bowls out to them and all but Whitey are gone now after eating their fill. She is still eating. She waited until the others were gone to come over from across the street..

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" and here it is.

Today is to be 99 degrees and  mostly sunny. Tomorrow is to be 103 degrees and sunny. Tuesday is to be 99 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 86 degrees and Thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 87 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 89 degrees and partly cloudy, and Saturday is to be 89 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week! Another scorcher!

I have the coffee cake out of the oven now and it is cooling on a wire rack. Soon I will put a glaze on it..after it cools a bit. 

I wonder if John, my son in law, slept well last night. He had a surgery on Friday and had his big toe removed. It continued to get infected and the infection was in the bone and had to be drained and he was miserable a good deal of the time. Poor guy! I sent some coffeecake home with Leslie for John.

More Later....

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I hope John will find relief.