Monday, July 22, 2024

Monday and More Cats to feed.

 I was up at 6:00AM this morning and dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for the day.

Four  cats came for their breakfasts and I fed them both dry and wet cat food and their finished their breakfast and left. Later this morning I went out to Eggbert's for an omelet and bacon and iced tea. It was very good and something different.

I caught "the weather on the 8's" too.

Today is to be 81 degrees and clouds in the AM and sun in the PM and

Monday is to be 86 degrees and  partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 89 degrees and mostly sunny Wednesday is to be 92 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 93 degrees mostly sunny and Friday is to be 91 degrees and mostly sunny and Saturday is to be  91 degrees and mostly sunny. Stephen my landlord contacted me to tell me his grandson was on vacation and Stephen would be mowing for me after his work. He dd that and also trimmed. It looked real nice. It wasn't terribly hot today and I thought about doing in myself but knew Leslie would have a fit.

After he finished mine he did his own.

It's 7:48 PM now and I will take my bath now. I plan to go to bed about 9:00PM since I was up early this morning.

More Later.

 

No comments: