Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Tuesday and Many Cats

 I slept well last night and was up at 6:00AM,... late for me. When I finally opened the front door, I had five cats waiting to be served breakfast.  I filled their bowls with both wet and dry cat food. They quarreled for the food but finally settled down and ate until they were full and left After I made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day, I fixed myself some breakfast bar and Chai Latte. I saw Stephen was getting ready to leave for work. He had stayed the night at his apartment. He said the cats had disturbed his sleep. I didn't hear them in the night.

I fed the cats again before they finished eating and left. They were evidently very hungry.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" and here is the forecast for the week.

Today is to be 90 degrees and mostly sunny, Tomorrow is to be 93 degrees and sunny,  Thursday is to be 95 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 93 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 99 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 94 degrees and partly cloudy and Monday is to be 96 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week! No rain but lots of hot weather!

I plan to go down to Copan Restaurant for lunch. I went to Eggbert's yesterday for breakfast. I will call Sally to see if she wants to go with me to Copan.but I doubt she will be interested since I think she has a regular Tuesday church meeting.

More Later.. It's 9:08AM now.

No comments: