Sunday, July 21, 2024

Sunday and Breakfast at Church

 I was up at 5:00AM and made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. When I opened the front door there were five cats out there waiting for their breakfast. So I fixed five dishes and took them out through the garage. They are eating now. I am waiting for
"the weather on the 8's" to come on TV.

I will need to fix my coffeecake now.

More Later... 

The coffeecake is finished now and is cooling. I have fed the cats and will wait for the coffeecake to cool to put the glaze on it. Then I will start for the church. 

I caught "the weather on the 8's" too.Here it is: Today is to be 81 degrees and AM clouds.  Tomorrow is to be 86 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 89 degrees and mostly sunny, Wednesday is to be 92 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be  93 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 91 degrees and mostly sunny. I see no rain next week!

More Later..

No comments: