Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Wednesday and Game Day at the Senior Center

 I was up at 4:30M this morning, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I haven't opened the front door yet. I have checked "the weather on the 8's "though and here it is  

Today is to be 93 degrees and sunny,  Tomorrow is to be 94 degrees and sunny too, Friday is to be 92 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 90 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 95 degrees and mostly sunny Monday is to be 97 degrees and sunny, and Tuesday is to be 99 degrees and sunny. No rain in the forecast just lots of hot weather in the 90's!

Now I should go check for  hungry cats. So More Later...

Strange...no cats out there yet and it's 6:04AM..

1 comment:

DrumMajor said...

You are SO kind to help out the kitties. Linda in Kansas