Thursday, July 25, 2024

Thursday and a Nice Day

 I slept well last night and was up and dressed by 6:00AM. I made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I opened the door to five cats. I fixed five dishes with wet and dry cat food and took it  out through the garage. 

I also caught "the weather on the 8's". Today is to be 95 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 92 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 89 degrees and partly cloudy,Sunday is to be 94 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 97 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 100 degrees and mostly sunny, and Wednesday is to be 101 degrees and sunny. No rain in the week's forecast just lots of hot weather.

More Later...

I fed those cats twice and they cleaned up the dishes. Now they are lying in the sun on the front walk...resting or sleeping.

They eat a lot.


1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Thank you for saying “hello”. I hope you are doing well. You need to feed yourself not all of Caney’s cats.